Saturday, December 14, 2013

Daisy Riot - SOLD!!

4"x4" oil on archival panel

So far, this is my favorite of the group of recent florals! Very happy with the depth on this one, it's what I've been working to achieve with this broken color and attention to edges in these recent studies.  So it is a mix of technique, using transparent colors (yes, as well as opaques), brushes, knives, and even a squeegee!! These are the techniques I'll be teaching next summer in Ireland! Follow this link for more information about this.  Also, if you live in my area of southeastern CT, I still have a spot available in my studio class in January- "Mentoring Mondays"...from 9 to noon, Jan. 6th, 13th, 20th, and 27th.

 

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home