Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Chelsea in the Garden - sketch



Here's one of those girls of mine I'm picking up at the airport soon! I'm getting close to being finished with the Kerry Fields...I'll post that tomorrow. I've just got the sheep left to paint. I'm sitting there thinking how cute they are...love to have a few wandering in the back- yard...except I think it's a bit small back there! They'd have it chewed down in no time! They are so cute over there....they even baahhh in a lilting accent! Do ya think I'm kiddin' ya now?

Happy Thanksgiving! I am incredibly grateful for my family (all of 'em, everywhere) and friends (some spread too far away for everyday good fun). Wishing blessings to you today and everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home