Friday, November 21, 2008

Kerry Fields (underpainting)



24"x36" oil on canvas

"I know the price of success: dedication, hard work, and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen." - Frank Lloyd Wright

Here is the under-painting I spoke of in yesterday's entry. Just a road map of sorts to indicate where I want it all to go. I'm off to New Hampshire for the weekend. We are joining friends to celebrate his Change of Command on the USS Oklahoma City. I'll be back Sunday .....I have a few paintings that are finally dry enough to ship out on Monday!! Thank you to my new collectors for your patience! There's nothing slower than watching paint dry!!

*******Also, this morning I finished the final edit on an essay I've written that will be included in the new book our DailyPainters.com group is putting out! There is a page from each one of our artists in this new book! This should be available soon (right after Thanksgiving) for Christmas purchases. More news about this soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home