Sunday, March 22, 2009

Evening Warmth



6"x6" oil on gessoed masonite panel

"Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair."
- Kahlil Gibran


Can you tell I'm having a touch of 'homesickness'? I'm thinking about last week back home with mom in Florida. I came back to a bit of spring-time warmth in CT, but today was chilly! Oh fickle spring!

The days are getting longer, the daffodils are about 2 inches out of the ground. Each bit of new growth is exciting to see!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dana S. Whitney said...

I never saw a purple palm... but I REALLY like this! Hope your homesickness abates.

March 23, 2009 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Diane Kessluk said...

Hope to see you on one of your Florida visits!!

March 27, 2009 at 6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home