Tuesday, March 10, 2009

'Tis Himself, Sir Strut, Inishmor Rooster - sold



8"x10" oil on Belgian linen mounted on archival panel (Raymar)

"Happiness walks on busy feet."
- Kitte Turmell



This was a fun opportunity to re-visit the roosters I painted earlier this year. I go back to my reference photos, sketches & notes of my travels to get my brain back in that place where I first enjoyed seeing these roosters when visiting Inishmor, off the coast of Ireland last summer.

This painting is already claimed, but if there is one that you see that you just love, email me - roxannesteed@gmail.com - and I'll mail you a list of prices per size. We can come up with something just right for your particular space in your home- just right for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home