Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Apple Orchard, Mystic in Spring- plein-aire



9"x12" oil on canvas mounted on archival panel (Raymar)

"Faith is an internal knowing that the All-Creating Spirit provides what you need precisely on schedule."
- Dr. Wayne W. Dyer


Is Spring a religious experience or is religion a Spring experience? Ah- today was heaven out in the apple orchard around the corner from where I live. I am sooo glad to be outside painting again - this weather is perfect for that!

To purchase this painting, please email me: roxannesteed@gmail.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Gretchen Kelly said...

Hi Roxanne,
I know what you mean about getting out there which I have been doing too. I especially like these two orchard trees. I have some paintings coming up of the same subject... can't wait to get to them. I also liked a few others of yours from this past week that I liked.
Great inspiring work!
Gretchen

May 8, 2009 at 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home