Tuesday, November 10, 2009

On the Shoulders of Teammates...or In The Care Of His Father




16"x20" oil on canvas mounted on archival board (Raymar)

"The art of living is more like wrestling than dancing."
- Marcus Aurelius


Man, I'm finding that's so true...no matter how graceful I try to be about it! I must say though that I'm so encouraged and lifted up by so many people who wrote, either via email, or facebook or twitter. I WILL GET THROUGH THIS JUST FINE!!! I AM DETERMINED!!

I think it kept me going all morning - I had an MRI guided biopsy to get through to make sure the left side is not going to be like the right side. I should know in a few days how this turns out. Anyway, this painting made me think of the feeling of all the support I was getting! It was like being hoisted to the shoulders of your teammates and carried along! THANK-YOU TO YOU ALL - ON TEAM STEED!!

Speaking of support- I've found the website for the Susan G. Koman Foundation to be VERY helpful for everyone whose life is touched by this disease.

I am offering this painting at it's unframed price of $500 (+26 shipping) and all proceeds from the painting (minus shipping) to go to this foundation in honor or memory of the designee of your choosing.

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $500 USD plus $26 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home