Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Always A Rascal - sold



5"x7" oil on gessoed masonite

"I have found that if you love life, life will love you back."
- Arthur Rubinstein



The day that I took the walk down to Brae Head on Valentia Island, so many groupings of sheep were in the high pasture. From the lane, you look across the pasture and the channel over to Portmagee. The land formations are so distinctive there, it's part of what I love about the area. These three sheep had me grinning though. As a mother of grown twins, I always notice other twins (of any species!). Is it my imagination or does it seem that one never wants to nap at the same time as the other. One is looking to make mischief, while the other one naps. And poor mom- trying to sleep with one eye open, her ears turned to the little rascal behind her! Yes, that little one trying to charm the photographer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home