Thursday, May 21, 2015

Roses and Phlox - Tender Mercies

20"x16" oil on 1" deep gallery wrapped stretched canvas
For more information, or to purchase, click here. 

This one was finished sometime in April, though I haven't spent much time blogging. I've been working on a rather large commission (and traveling here  and there, too)! These were florist flowers, which I had bought because nothing was blooming in our yard at the time! Now things are busting out all over, weather is finally looking great, but I am working hard to finish a rather large landscape/gardenscene in my studio, that I'm rather excited about!! I'll be talking more about that in the next upcoming posts! Hope your Spring has been a beautiful one, and you have plans for some great summer fun coming up! 

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home