Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Pat the Bunny - sold

6"x6" oil on gessoed masonite

I've been thinking about pets that we all have. I am currently down to living with 1 cat. At various times our household has had cats, dogs, horses, birds, fish, but never a rabbit. This is mainly because a friend of ours that had an adorable little gray rabbit - had all their electrical cords eaten by this very rabbit. hmmm. That answered that for me! But I still find them soooo adorable! This week I've been really thinking about what I feed my cat - never imagining that this food could be contaminated by rat poison! My heart breaks for those that have had to deal with this personally. Animals of all sorts are indeed our beloved family members that bring us a lot of joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home