Sunday, November 30, 2008

Late Afternoon By The Window- sketch




In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present. (Sir Francis Bacon)



I hope your holiday was a delight and spent in the company of your favorite people!(or at least some of them!). I certainly enjoyed spending time with my daughters & was sad to see them go. They are finally back at school after a long flight delay due to weather. My husband & I spent this evening playing some tunes with Marc Bernier & friends at the Harp & Hound here in Mystic. What an absolute delight! I know I'll be warmed up for another Irish landscape this week!....as well as spending much of tomorrow wrapping up several paintings to ship out that sold this weekend! Many thanks to my new collectors in Arkansas, Kentucky & California!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home