Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Peekaboo Lamb, II - sold



7"x5" oil on gessoed masonite artboard

"They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself."
- Andy Warhol


I was debating whether to name this "One if by Lamb" but it's an Irish lamb, so that didn't seem quite right! This little guy was scampering up a cliff-side at the end of Portmagee at Atlantic's edge! There's little pink alpine flowers growing in this area, it just adds to the stark beauty there at the windy edge of the sea. I've painted this image before, but I was wanting to try it in palette knife.

Today was quite the productive day. I got off to a great start and made some good progress on a commission painting. I'm really enjoying it! I'll post it when it's complete!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home