Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sunflowers and Sassafras - sold




20"x20" oil on .75" gallery wrap canvas

Luscious paint & color on this! Click on the image to see the surface close up!

"One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating."
- Luciano Pavarotti


And now that I'm finished painting these...I think I'll go have a peach or two! This was so much fun to paint. I enjoy looking for all the places where an object reflects its color into its surrounding objects & surfaces. Color and its behavior is one of the things that truly excites me...as well as texture, if you haven't guessed that already!

How to Purchase:
send me an email




Well, this is now sold, but you can email me if there's a certain painting you'd like to commission, or ask a question, or hey, just say 'hi'! Thanks again for following my blog!

2 Comments:

Blogger Takeyce said...

What a stunning painting, Roxanne! I love it.

August 7, 2009 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Roxanne Steed said...

Thanks so much Takeyce! I really had fun painting this one!

August 7, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home